"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Col. Jeff Cooper

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Life is too short

Yesterday, I wrote an article here blasting a radio personality that had done something to seriously offend me. I then went on several gun forums and expanded on my gripe with this person. After thinking about it all day, I have deleted my previous post. What I have decided is that life is too short to get so wound up about what someone else says. If the old post offended anyone, I apologize. I was just pissed and needed to vent. If you missed it and want to know what it was about, don't ask. I'm not going to rehash it again. It was something unimportant that I made way too big of a deal about. I'll try to write something more useful to my readers (both of you) in the next day or two.

Until then, stay safe out there and watch your six.

0 comments:

Post a Comment